Dr. Richard Staehler is a physiatrist at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin. He has more than 20 years of experience providing non-surgical treatment for spine pain.
Dr. Staehler has practiced pain management in a variety of settings throughout his career, including an emergency room, the Veteran's Administration Hospital at Tomah, WI, and the Central Wisconsin Center for the Developmentally Disabled.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Medical Association
- Winner, G.T. Lewis Award
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Biology, Ripon College
- MD – University of Wisconsin Medical School
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics