- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Said Osman, MD
Dr. Said Osman is an orthopedic surgeon with more than 20 years of experience specializing in spine surgery.
He is the Founder of Sky Spine Endoscopy Institute, where he provides complex and minimally invasive spine surgery. In addition, Dr. Osman trains surgeons across the world in endoscopic and endoscopically-assisted spine surgery.
Dr. Osman has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and holds eight patents for various medical devices.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Undergraduate – Kangaru School, Embu, Kenya
- MD – University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Residency – General Surgery, Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya
- Residency – Orthopedics, Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, Norwich, England
- Fellowship – Princess Margaret Rose Orthopedic Hospital, Fairmile Head, Edinburgh, UK
- Residency – Orthopedics, Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
Author profile last updated