Dr. Thomas Hyde is a chiropractor who retired with more than 30 years of experience treating spine pain in athletes and active patients.
He has co-authored several books, including Conservative Management of Sports Injuries, and his writing has appeared in medical journals, such as Chiropractic & Osteopathy.
Dr. Hyde was twice named "Chiropractor of the Year" by the Dade County Chiropractic Society and in 2001 he was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Sports Council of the American Chiropractic Association. Dr. Hyde is a member of the Medical Advisory Board for Veritas Health.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Past President, American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- Past Secretary General, International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Diplomate, American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Certified, Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- American Chiropractic Association
- BA – Biology, Florida State University
- DC – Logan College of Chiropractic