Dr. Thomas Hyde is a chiropractor who retired with more than 30 years of experience treating spine pain and soft tissue disorders in athletes and active patients.
He has co-authored several books, including Conservative Management of Sports Injuries, and his writing has appeared in medical journals, such as Chiropractic & Osteopathy. He also co-wrote a chapter for The Spine in Sports.
Dr. Hyde was twice named "Chiropractor of the Year" by the Dade County Chiropractic Society and was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Sports Council of the American Chiropractic Association and the Professional Football Chiropractic Society. He co-founded Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR).
Dr. Hyde is a member of the Medical Advisory Board for Veritas Health.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Past President, Executive Director, American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- Past Secretary General, International Federation of Sports Chiropractic
- Diplomate, American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Certified, Kinesio Taping Practitioner, Rock Tape, Dynamic Tape, Spider Tech Tape
- Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine
- BA – Biology, Florida State University
- DC – Logan College of Chiropractic