- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
William Kemp, MD
Dr. William Kemp is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon at Virginia Spine Institute, VA.
Dr. Kemp specializes in the surgical management of musculoskeletal and nerve pain. With extensive education and training at world-class medical institutions, Dr. Kemp is skilled in performing complex and minimally invasive spinal surgical procedures.
He is passionate about creating individualized, comprehensive treatment plans to help his patients have a better quality of life and live as pain-free as possible.
- Board Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BS – Biology/Biological Sciences, General, University of Notre Dame, IN
- MD – Indiana University School of Medicine, IN
- Residency – Department of Neurosurgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellowship – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics