The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Zaid Yafi, MD
Dr. Yafi is a board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He provides outstanding non-surgical care for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Yafi at a Glance
- Dr. Yafi offers diagnostic testing, injections, medication management, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and more.
- He completed his fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine Pediatric Anesthesiology and Barnes-Jewish Hospital Pain Management.
If you have spine pain, connect with Dr. Yafi.
Dr. Yafi is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Zaid Yafi, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Arm Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Zaid Yafi, MD
- Fellowship, Washington University School of Medicine (MO) - 2002
- Fellowship, Barnes Hospital - 2003
Office Information for Dr. Zaid Yafi, MD
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
44045 Riverside Pkwy
Leesburg, VA 20176
Profile last updated: May 30, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.