Meet Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
Dr. Alan S. Bader takes a conservative approach to your care. In addition to using manipulation and exercise to treat your problem, Dr. Bader also addresses general health issues through nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Dr. Alan S. Bader At a Glance
- Treats you in a comfortable, relaxed and healing environment.
- Helps you take the necessary steps to maintain your spine's health
Conservative management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities through manual manipulation of the articular and soft tissues.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med: University of Nevada, Reno
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Palmer College of Chiropractic - West, 1992
- Back Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cold/Heat Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
- Nevada State Chiropractic Association - Past President
- Nevada State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Board Qualified Chiropractic Orthopedist, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
Chiropractic Health Center
294 East Moana Ln.
Reno, NV 89502
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 2:00 - 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00
- Most insurances accepted
Profile last updated: October 17, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.