Meet Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
Dr. Bader is a chiropractor in Reno, NV.
He provides expert non-surgical care for people who have back or neck pain.
Dr. Bader at a Glance
- He utilizes chiropractic manipulation, exercise, and nutritional counseling to help resolve the underlying source of your pain.
- He offers a comfortable, relaxed environment focused on your healing.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Bader.
Conservative management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities through manual manipulation of the articular and soft tissues.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med: University of Nevada, Reno
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Palmer College of Chiropractic - West, 1992
- Back Pain
- Foot Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
- Nevada State Chiropractic Association - Past President
- Nevada State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Board Qualified Chiropractic Orthopedist, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Alan S. Bader, DC
Chiropractic Health Center
294 East Moana Ln.
RENO, NV 89502
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 2:00 - 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00
- Most insurances accepted
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.