Meet Dr. Andrew Miller, DC
Dr. Miller is a chiropractor with Health Specialists of America in Farmington Hills, MI.
He takes a holistic, natural approach to treating your back pain, neck pain, and chronic pain.
Dr. Miller at a Glance
- He is determined to get you feeling better by using non-drug solutions.
- Dr. Miller has over 3 decades of clinical experience and possesses herbal, homeopathic, and nutritional expertise.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Miller.
Turn on all the electrical systems, increase oxygenation, increase the bodies lubrication, increase the absorption of nutrients... and a positive attitude and follow-through... equals anti aging and vibrant health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Miller, DC Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Digestive Complaints
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- The "I Just Don't Feel Well" Syndrome
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Cranial, Spinal, Posture And Nervous System Balancing
- Individualized Diet And Nutritional Synergy
- Soft Tissue And Spinal Pump Techniques
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Miller, DC
- S.A.N.T. Outstanding Health Practioner Award
- Developer of Miller Scanning Technique
- Developer of “Optimist” (Natural Antibiotic body and eye spray)
- Post Graduate studies with Dr. Major DeJarnette. Founder of S.O.T. (Sacraloccipital Technique - Cranial)
- Post Graduate studies with Dr. Goerge Goodhart (Founder of Applied Kinesiology)
- Post Graduate studies with Milton Ted Morter Jr. Founder of B.E.S.T. ( Bio Energy Synchronization Technique)
- Pre Graduate studies with Dr. John Christopher Herbal Pioneer
- American Chiropractic Association
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic University in Marietta, GA
- B.S. in Psychology and a B.A. in Sociology from University of New Paltz, NY
Profile last updated: July 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.