The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Bryan Royer
Dr. Royer is a chiropractor with Harmony Chiropractic Center in Toledo, OH.
He treats people with musculoskeletal problems, sports injuries, nutritional deficits, and allergies. His goal is to restore wellness and treat the whole person.
Dr. Royer at a Glance
- Dr. Royer has experience using an array of pain-relieving techniques. He's a Graston Technique Specialist (GTS) and a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP). He's also a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB), which certifies him as a functional neurologist.
- He has been voted "Best Toledo Chiropractor" by local publications, and he has served as the team doctor for local high school sports teams.
Visit Dr. Royer for chiropractic care.
At Harmony Chiropractic Center, we focus on the patient. You will spend a good deal of time with me in your initial examination and during treatment, as we refuse to treat patients in an assembly line. We believe that the path to health is multifaceted and the solution involves a complete evaluation and comprehensive approach to wellness.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Bryan Royer Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 8 Years
- National University of Health Sciences
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Balance Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio Taping
Accolades for Dr. Bryan Royer
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Northwest Ohio Chiropractic Association (Secretary & Treasurer)
- North American Spine Society
- International Academy of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- ACA Council on Neurology
- ACA Council on Sports Injuries
- Kinesio Taping Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board - DACNB
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician – CCSP (American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP)
- Certified in Graston Technique
Office Information for Dr. Bryan Royer
Harmony Chiropractic Center, Inc.
5800 Monroe Street
Sylvania, OH 43560
Monday: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
Tuesday: By Appointment
Wednesday: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
Thursday: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
Friday: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
- Medical Mutual, Aetna, Cigna, Paramount, FrontPath Health Coalition, Medicare, Ohio Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury, Auto Accidents
Profile last updated: April 26, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.