Meet Dr. Chris Resch, DC
Dr. Resch is a chiropractor and clinic director of Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center.
He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, providing spinal manipulation and rehabilitative care.
Dr. Resch at a Glance
- Dr. Resch’s typical treatments include examination, diagnostic testing, spinal manipulation, soft tissue modalities, specific exercises, and referral to other healthcare specialists.
- He serves as board of director for the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association. He was the team doctor for Kimberly High School Varsity Football and Basketball from 1991-2004.
Dr. Resch is dedicated to helping alleviate your spine pain.
I get great satisfaction when helping coordinate the patient's entire recovery process - from making the diagnosis, providing the integrated treatment, to educating the patient on rehabilitative exercises to bring them to independence. We have a great team of chiropractors, physical therapists, fitness trainers and massage therapists to facilitate great outcomes.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Chris Resch, DC Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Manipulation Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Chris Resch, DC
- Team Doctor (13 years) - Kimberly High School - Varsity Football and Basketball
- Certified in Wisconsin
Office Information for Dr. Chris Resch, DC
Schubbe-Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Centers
1511 South Commercial Street
Neenah, WI 54956
Monday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Health Net
Profile last updated: August 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.