Meet Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
Dr. Halliday is a chiropractor with The Chicago Body Works.
He utilizes proven chiropractic and massage techniques, providing hands-on, individualized care that helps the body heal.
Dr. Halliday at a Glance
- He can educate you about preventative care, nutrition, and lifestyle choices.
- Dr. Halliday helps patients find relief from neck pain, back pain, headaches, and more.
Dr. Halliday is dedicated to your wellness.
The human body is more than simply a collection of systems. By treating the patient as a whole, not just a sum of it’s parts, we can achieve complete and lasting health – in the truest sense of the word.
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to receive a free 30 minute massage with each new patient examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- The National College of Chiropractic
- Auto/Work Related Injuries
- Hip / Knee / Shoulder / Hand / Foot Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Activator Chiropractic Manipulation
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Diversified Chiropractic Manipulation
- Massage therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Thai Massage
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- llinois Chiropractic Society
- Flexion-Distraction (Decompression) Certified
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
3505 North Ashland
Chicago, IL 60657
Monday: 1:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Profile last updated: July 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.