Meet Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
Dr. Halliday and the team at The Chicago Body Works is dedicated to providing their patients and community with the highest quality of individualized hands-on health care. Using a tandem approach of chiropractic and massage techniques, Dr. Halliday optimizes results and educates his patients about the benefits of wellness and preventive care.
Dr. Christopher Halliday At a Glance
- Believes that you are more than a patient and makes you a partner on your journey to wellness.
- Teaches you how to heal your body from within with weigh control, nutrition and lifestyle choices.
- Treats every patient like family.
The human body is more than simply a collection of systems. By treating the patient as a whole, not just a sum of it’s parts, we can achieve complete and lasting health – in the truest sense of the word.
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health.com" to receive a free 30 minute massage with each new patient examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- The National College of Chiropractic
- Auto/Work Related Injuries
- Hip / Knee / Shoulder / Hand / Foot Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Activator Chiropractic Manipulation
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Diversified Chiropractic Manipulation
- Massage therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Thai Massage
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- llinois Chiropractic Society
- Flexion-Distraction (Decompression) Certified
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Halliday, DC
3505 North Ashland
Chicago, IL 60657
Monday: 1:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Profile last updated: September 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.