Meet Dr. Dave Langholff, DC
Dr. Langholff is a chiropractor with Langholff Chiropractic and Wellness.
He helps patients with painful musculoskeletal conditions, offering traditional chiropractic treatments, natural therapies, and lifestyle/nutritional modifications.
Dr. Langholff at a Glance
- He is trained in a wide range of chiropractic techniques and soft tissue treatments.
- He not only seeks to resolve your painful symptoms, but to help you prevent further injury and improve your long-term health.
Dr. Langholff is dedicated to your wellness.
We will do our best to help you solve your problem with the safest, most cost-effective treatment possible-and refer you to an appropriate provider if we can't
Special OfferMention “Spine-health.com” and receive free Biofreeze on first visit.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dave Langholff, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 31 Years
- National University of Health Sciences
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc conditions of neck and low back
- Mechanical neck/mid-/low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator cuff problems
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cox decompression therapy
- Exercise rehab therapy
- Frequency-specific microcurrent
- Soft Tissue Treatment
Accolades for Dr. Dave Langholff, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Office Information for Dr. Dave Langholff, DC
Langholff Chiropractic and Wellness
73 E. 1st St.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Monday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- All major insurances including Unity and Network HMOs. Most credit cards accepted.
- Cash payment discounts available.
Profile last updated: August 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.