Meet Dr. Douglas Krebs, DC
Dr. Krebs is a chiropractor with Chicago Spine and Sports.
His goal is to provide outstanding care for patients who have musculoskeletal pain and sports injuries.
Dr. Krebs at a Glance
- Dr. Krebs treats patients with a combination of chiropractic and rehabilitation techniques, not only addressing the symptoms but also providing education on prevention and self-treatment.
- He guest-speaks on topics such as core strength training, spinal stabilization, self care strategies for endurance athletes, and functional training.
Discuss your health with Dr. Krebs.
Eat Well, Move Better, Feel Better
Special OfferMention Spine-Health.com and receive a free lumbar support.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Douglas Krebs, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 11 Years
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology: Slippery Rock University, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology: National University of Health Sciences, 1999
- Doctor of Chiropractic: National University of Health Sciences, 2001
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Kinesio taping
- McKenzie Method
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Douglas Krebs, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Society of Rehab Specialists
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- McKenzie Institute
- Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Office Information for Dr. Douglas Krebs, DC
Chicago Spine and Sports
922 West Diversey Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60614
Monday: 9:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 8:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United HealthCare
- Accepts most other insurances
Profile last updated: July 12, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.