Meet Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
Dr. Greg Chapman has a whole person approach to care and combines state of the art chiropractic techniques and physiotherapy procedures with nutritional guidance. This wellness approach to helath helps you overcome your health challenges so you can enjoy the best life possible.
Dr. Greg Chapman At a Glance
- Focuses on prevention through diet and lifestyle changes.
- Listens to his patients to help them achieve results and educates them on how to listen to their bodies.
- Has a large referral network to utilize to help you life a healthier life.
Wake up Feeling Good.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC Can Help You
- Bachelor of Science: National College of Chiropractic
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: National College of Chiropractic: 1984
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lower Back Pain
- Mid-back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rib Pain
- Work Injuries
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Frequency specific microcurrent
- Heat And Ice Therapy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Stretching and postural counseling
Accolades for Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
- Physicians Academy, SHINE Program (Special Help Integrating Neurological Experience) Helping children with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Montana Chiropractic Association MCA
- Certified in impairment ratings
Office Information for Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
ProAdjuster Chiropractic Clinic
1526 South Reserve Street
Missoula, MT 59801
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: November 6, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.