Meet Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC
Dr. Jeremy Gordon provides an holistic approach to patient care, focusing on the health of the entire patient, not just the injured part. Using a wide variety of chiropractic adjustment techniques, Dr. Gordon looks forward to helping you on your journey to better health.
Dr. Jeremy Gordon At a Glance
- Offers complementary treatments such as weight loss, massage therapy and lifestyle counseling including cooking classes and one-on-one coaching.
- Uses natural therapies to correct the cause of your pain, instead of treating the symptoms with drugs or injections.
- Values each patient as an individual and builds a relationship with you to provide you with individualized care.
Volusia County's destination for chiropractic, weight loss, and wellness.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com" to receive a free MRI review and consultation.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 17 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition and Food Science: Florida State University, 1995
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology: National College of Chiropractic: 1998
- Doctor of Chiropractic: National College of Chiropractic, 1998
- Masters of Human Nutrition: University of Bridgeport, 2008
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Sport Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Activator Method
- Cervical Decompression
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Decompression Therapy
- Diet & nutritional counseling
- Diversified Technique
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Posture correction
- Spinal Decompression
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC
I had two back surgeries in a two-month period around 6 years ago. It was after my operations when I met Jeremy. Jeremy has done a fantastic job of keeping me in great shape. Being in the farming business, physical labor every day is a necessity. I have been able to function at 100%. Jeremy has a fantastic yearly program that keeps me in excellent shape. Do yourself a favor and ask him about it. Being able to live a normal, pain-free life is a blessing, and Jeremy is the only person I have the confidence and trust in to keep me that way. Being able to hike 9 miles across the cliffs of Grandfather Mtn, which is the most rugged mountain in eastern America, is testimony of how my back is doing. Thanks Jeremy.— T.P.
I had never been to a chiropractor before, but my stepdaughter, Jennifer, who had seen him after an automobile accident, recommended Dr. Gordon to me. I'm a farmer and had been having some problems with my back for a year or so. I had difficulty sitting, driving long distances and during the hunting season of 2006 I had a problem with sitting for any length of time. Being a farmer, it became increasingly difficult to do my work, so the first of the year I decided to give chiropractic a try. Dr. Gordon recommended a program for me, and after 6 or 8 visits I began to see a significant change in my back. I have completed the program and am now pain free. I highly recommend chiropractic and have even recommended family members to Dr. Gordon*— E.G.
I lost the ability to open and close my fingers, and my hands and fingers were numb. I took advantage of Dr. Gordon's offer of a Free Carpal Tunnel Examination and X-rays to diagnose the problem. Dr. Gordon found that it was in fact carpal tunnel syndrome. After a series of chiropractic adjustments to my hands and neck, I regained the use of my fingers and hands. That was two years ago, and the problem has not returned. If it ever does come back, I would certainly go right back to Dr. Gordon at the first sign of trouble.— E.G
There were nights when Terri Beer couldn’t sleep because her lower back ached. An MRI had revealed a bulging disc in the lower region of her spine, but she was adamant that she wasn’t going to have surgery. Terri recalled reading about spinal decompression therapy. "I checked it out to see if it would help. And it really worked. It absolutely worked!" she enthuses. *Results not typical. Results will vary for each individual.— T.B.
Back pain was only a small component of the problems that a vehicular accident caused for Casimiro "Casey" DiSalvo, Jr. "I’m the survivor of a hit-and-run that left me with severe trauma to my lower back," he explains. Having already undergone major invasive surgery for his internal organ injuries, Casey naturally searched for a noninvasive solution to his low back pain. *Results not typical. Results will vary for each individual.— C.D.
I committed to the treatments going 3 days a week, then to 2 days a week, then once per week until I no longer had any problem with lifting my arm for anything. I even began working out again and doing over 20 push-ups at a time. I really couldn't believe it! I am Truly Thankful that I received the treatments from Dr. Gordon and no longer have any problems with my arm.*— A.C.
Accolades for Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Adjunct Faculty Member
- SunCare Health IPA Board Member
- FCA Board Member
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Flagler Volusia Chiropractic Society
- Kinesiotaping Association
- Acupuncture Certified
- Best of the West - Weight Loss Clinic, Daytona Beach News Journal: 2016
- Best of the West - Chiropractor, Daytona Beach News Journal: 2016
- Chiropractor of the Year: Florida Chiropractic Association, 2011
Office Information for Dr. Jeremy Gordon, DC
Profile last updated: September 14, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.