Meet Dr. Kip Thompson, DC
Dr. Kip Thompson and his staff are passionate about empowering you to be more physically capable by using proven techniques to help your body heal itself. Dr. Thompson treats each patient as an individual using safe and proven techniques to provide you personalized care.
Dr. Kip Thompson At a Glance
- Uses cutting edge treatment modalities and protocols to provide you with an individualized treatment plans.
- Offers complementary care like nutrition counseling and massage therapy in addition to chiropractic techniques.
- Believes in patient-centered, active participation in the recovery process.
"Movement is life. We help people move better so that they can live better."
Special OfferCall for a free consultation with Dr. Thompson and mention code "Spine-health.com" to determine if you might be a good candidate for chiropractic care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kip Thompson, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 6 Years
- Bachelor of Arts: Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Western States Chiropractic College, Magna Cum Laude
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cold Laser
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Functional Spinal Stabilization Exercises
- Kinesiology Taping
- Manual & Instrument-Assisted Adjustments
Office Information for Dr. Kip Thompson, DC
13025 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton , OR 97005
Monday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Preferred provider with all major insurance networks.
Profile last updated: September 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.