Meet Dr. Mitch Siegal, DC
Dr. Mitch Siegal wants to help you live a healthier, happier, more vibrant life, by helping you find and fix the cause of your pain.
Dr. Mitch Siegal At a Glance
- Helps your body function at it's best allowing it to heal naturally.
- Takes the time to understand your specific situation and works with you to find a solution to your pain.
- Combines hands-on healing techniques with modern, cutting edge technologies.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mitch Siegal, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 18 Years
- Bachelors Degree: University of Central Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Palmer Chiropractic College, Davenport, Iowa
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Nutritional Support
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal manipulation
Office Information for Dr. Mitch Siegal, DC
5600 PGA Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Profile last updated: December 7, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.