Meet Dr. Paul Kramer
Dr. Kramer’s practice is built on integrity, communication and results. First and foremost, you will be treated like a member of the family. When you come in, Dr. Kramer will assess your condition, discuss your goals with you and develop a plan for you to attain those goals. If you are a candidate for treatment, you will feel positive improvements in your body on the first visit. Dr. Kramer likes to get patients out of pain as quickly as possible, but you don’t have to stop there. Treatment is available to optimize your health, improve the quality of your life and prevent future problems.
It is always important to use safer, less invasive treatment first. Chiropractic corrects the cause of spinal problems. It doesn’t mask over symptoms. Its very effective and much safer than drugs or surgery. I’ve put my heart and soul into becoming the best chiropractor I can be and I’d like to help you get back into life.
Special OfferMention Spine-Health and receive a free consultation and evaluation. This is a great way to find out if you are a candidate for treatment, how long it will take to get better, and what it will cost, with no obligation to begin treatment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Paul Kramer Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 21 Years
- Palmer Chiropractic University
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease / Herniated Disc
- Post-Spinal Surgery Treatment
- Sciatica / Radiating Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Advanced Biostructural Correction Method
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cold Laser
- Diet And Nutritional Counseling
- Muscle and Ligament Therapy
- Sports and Work Injury Rehabilitation
Accolades for Dr. Paul Kramer
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin - Founding Member
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Board Nutrition Certification
Office Information for Dr. Paul Kramer
W172N9723 Division Road
Germantown, WI 53022
Monday: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Profile last updated: August 18, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.