Meet Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide, DC
Dr. Dollarhide is a chiropractor with the Pain Clinic in Las Vegas, NV.
He treats your pain by integrating modern chiropractic care with homeopathic therapies.
Dr. Dollarhide at a Glance
- He offers acupuncture, corrective exercises, massage therapy, and nutritional counseling.
- If you have chronic back or neck pain, Dr. Dollarhide can work closely with you to target the underlying causes of your pain.
Make an appointment with Dr. Dollarhide.
Our goal is to give you the best possible care and get you better in the least possible visits.
Special OfferMention “Spine-health.com” when you make your first appointment to receive your free consultation and one area x-rays (if needed) or a free 30 minute massage when making your appointment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology: Western States Chiropractic College
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Western States Chiropractic College - 1997
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Sports Injuries
- TMJ Syndrome
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Aquatic Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide, DC
- Nevada Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Qualified State of Nevada Impairment Rating Physician
Office Information for Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide, DC
The Pain Clinic
5445 West Sahara
Las Vegas , NV 89146
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00
- Teachers Health
- Sierra Health
- United Health
- Beech Street
- Attorney Liens
- Electrical Workers Union
- Auto Insurance Medical Payments (Med Pay) Coverage
- Labor Union
- Care Credit
- Most insurance accepted, call our office for questions regarding your specific insurance.
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.