Meet Dr. Roper Dollarhide, DC
Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide offers an integrated approach to treatment combining homeopathic therapies with modern Chiropractic care. Your needs and preferences are taken into account when designing your individual treatment plan.
Dr. Roper L. Dollarhide At a Glance
- Offers various types of massage treatments.
- Includes acupuncture, corrective exercises, nutritional counseling and lifestyle advice for better health.
Our goal is to give you the best possible care and get you better in the least possible visits.
Special OfferMention “Spine-health.com” when you make your first appointment to receive your free consultation and one area x-rays (if needed) or a free 30 minute massage when making your appointment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Roper Dollarhide, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology: Western States Chiropractic College
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Western States Chiropractic College - 1997
- Auto Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sports Injuries
- Stress / Anxiety
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Diathermy Heat Therapy
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Muscle Stim
- On-site X-Rays
- Spinal Decompression Traction
- Therapeutic Massage
Accolades for Dr. Roper Dollarhide, DC
- Nevada Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Qualified State of Nevada Impairment Rating Physician
Office Information for Dr. Roper Dollarhide, DC
The Pain Clinic
5445 West Sahara
Las Vegas , NV 89146
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00
- Teachers Health
- Sierra Health
- United Health
- Beech Street
- Attorney Liens
- Electrical Workers Union
- Auto Insurance Medical Payments (Med Pay) Coverage
- Labor Union
- Care Credit
- Most insurance accepted, call our office for questions regarding your specific insurance.
Profile last updated: October 17, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.