Meet Dr. Shandon Thompson, DC
Dr. Shandon Thompson is a certified chiropractic sports physician, licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine since 1993 and Director of Spine & Sports of Loudoun in Ashburn. The practice offers chiropractic, physical therapy and massage services to end painful conditions such as neck pain, back pain, sciatica, spine disc herniation and injuries from sports and auto accidents.
Spine & Sports Care of Loudoun is also the only facility in northern Virginia equipped with Digital Motion X-Ray technology to detect hidden ligament damage rarely detected by MRI and standard x-ray equipment. It is very effective for evaluating people with persistent neck pain and headaches associated with auto accidents.
Our focus is to get you out of pain fast and back to enjoying your favorite activities. Our motto is "Short Term Care For Lasting Relief."
Special OfferMention code “Spine-health Consultation” and receive a Free Initial Consultation to tour the office and discuss your health concern with the clinic director, Dr. Thompson.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Shandon Thompson, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 22 Years
- National College of Health Sciences in Chicago Illinois
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremity Sprain/strain
- Headache / Migraine
- Intervertebral Disc Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Cold laser therapy
- Diet & nutritional counseling
- Electrical stimulation therapy
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Foot orthotics
- Graston Technique
- Massage therapy
- Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy (cervical)
- Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy (lumbar)
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Shandon Thompson, DC
- Extensive postgraduate training in the diagnosis and treatment of whiplash injuries
- Virginia Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
Office Information for Dr. Shandon Thompson, DC
44121 Harry Byrd Highway
Ashburn, VA 20147
Monday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
Thursday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Office participates with most insurance carriers.
Profile last updated: September 2, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.