Meet Dr. Shandon J. Thompson, DC
Dr. Thompson is a chiropractor with Spine & Sports Care of Loudoun.
The practice offers chiropractic, physical therapy, and massage services that target neck pain, back pain, sciatica, and injuries from sports and auto accidents.
Dr. Thompson at a Glance
- Spine & Sports Care of Loudoun is the only facility in northern Virginia equipped with Digital Motion X-Ray technology, which effectively evaluates people with chronic neck pain and headaches.
- Dr. Thompson has over 2 decades of experience and offers a wide range of chiropractic procedures.
Dr. Thompson is determined to help alleviate your pain.
Our focus is to get you out of pain fast and back to enjoying your favorite activities. Our motto is "Short Term Care For Lasting Relief."
Special OfferMention code “Spine-health Consultation” and receive a Free Initial Consultation to tour the office and discuss your health concern with the clinic director, Dr. Thompson.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Shandon J. Thompson, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 22 Years
- National College of Health Sciences in Chicago Illinois
- Accident and Injury Care
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headache / Migraine
- Intervertebral Disc Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains And Strains
- Chiropractic Care
- Cold laser therapy
- Custom Orthotics
- Diet And Nutritional Counseling
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Graston Technique
- Massage therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Shandon J. Thompson, DC
- Extensive postgraduate training in the diagnosis and treatment of whiplash injuries
- Virginia Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
Office Information for Dr. Shandon J. Thompson, DC
44121 Harry Byrd Highway
Ashburn, VA 20147
Monday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
Thursday: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Office participates with most insurance carriers.
Profile last updated: August 10, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.