The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Steven Shoshany, DC, CCEP
Dr. Shoshany is a chiropractor with Manhattan Spinal Decompression Center.
He specializes in providing safe, effective chiropractic care for a wide range of painful conditions—from whiplash to scoliosis, herniated discs to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Dr. Shoshany at a Glance
- Dr. Shoshany utilizes a DRX9000 spinal decompression machine and holds a patent on his spinal decompression method.
- He has made multiple appearances on NBC’s The Dr. Oz Show to discuss chiropractic care.
If you are in pain, make an appointment with Dr. Shoshany. He is committed to your lasting relief.
Too many patients turn to invasive procedures like surgery and epidurals when they learn they have herniated discs. I offer non-surgical disc repair utilizing spinal decompressive techniques.
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive a free initial consultation.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Steven Shoshany, DC, CCEP Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Physical Therapist
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Chiropractic Care
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Graston Technique
- Laser Therapy
- Manipulation Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Vibration Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Steven Shoshany, DC, CCEP
- Clinic Director of New York City Spinal Disc Decompression Centers
- Founder and Director of NYC Disc Decompression Specialist
- National educator for Spinal Decompression technique
- Only Chiropractor with a Patent for spinal decompression method
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- New York State Board
- New Jersey State Board
Office Information for Dr. Steven Shoshany, DC, CCEP
Suite 303 - between Bleecker and Houston
New York, NY 10012
Monday: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
Profile last updated: July 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.