Meet Dr. Andrew Fanous, MD
Dr. Fanous is a board-certified neurosurgeon with the Inova Spine Program.
He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Fanous at a Glance
- Dr. Fanous expertly performs minimally invasive spine surgery along with complex spine surgery.
- He treats deformities, spinal tumors and spinal cord injuries.
- He is the Section Chief of Neurosurgery at INOVA Alexandria Hospital.
Dr. Fanous is focused on your outcomes providing you with care specific to your unique needs and condition.
Dr. Fanous is a member of Inova Spine Program.
How Dr. Andrew Fanous, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Residency, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- MD, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
- Arm Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Fanous, MD
- Fellow: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Fanous, MD
Inova Medical Group - Alexandria
1500 N Beauregard
Alexandria, VA 22311
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Inova Medical Group - Fairfax 8081 Innovation Park Dr Ste 900 Fairfax, VA 22031 Driving Directions
- Inova Medical Group - Fairfax 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr #206 Fairfax, VA 22033 Driving Directions
- Inova Fairfax Hospital - Falls Church 3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church, VA 22042 Driving Directions
- Inova Fairfax Hospital - Alexandria 4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria, VA 22304 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.