Meet Dr. Thomas Wascher, MD
Dr. Wascher is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin.
He has over 2 decades of experience performing cervical spine surgeries, conducting more than 1,800 cervical fusion procedures.
Dr. Wascher at a Glance
- Dr. Wascher’s complication rate for surgery is less than 1%; he is considered to be a trusted expert in his field.
- He takes the time to help patients and their families feel comfortable, encouraged, and educated before undergoing any procedure.
For premium spine care, talk to Dr. Wascher.
Dr. Wascher is a member of NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin
The advantages of an integrated approach are that our patients have access to experts in all areas of the diagnosis and treatment of spinal disorders. At the NeuroSpine Center, we work closely together to make sure that our patients receive the most appropriate care for their condition.
How Dr. Thomas Wascher, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Thomas Wascher, MD
- Elected to America's Top Surgeons, 2007
- Fellowship trained: cranial base and microvascular neurosurgery, Barrow Neurologic Institute
- Elected to Best Doctors in America, 2000
- Author of over 50 scientific articles, book chapters, etc.
- Co-founder of the Fox Valley Brain Tumor Coalition and Brain Tumor Support Group
- Performed over 1,500 successful cervical fusions, and over 500 brain tumor procedures
- Wisconsin Neurological Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Spine Section of AANS-CNS
- North American Skull Base Society
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Tumor Section of AANS-CNS
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons, 1998
- Graduated # 1 in his class in high school, college, and medical school
- Board Certified - 1997
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.