The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Christian P. Oliver, MD
Dr. Oliver is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain management physician with Signature Orthopedics.
He is trained in both anesthesiology and interventional pain management.
Dr. Oliver at a Glance
- Dr. Oliver is committed to help his patients with their pain and see improvement over time.
- His hands-on approach helps to find the right treatment for each individual patient to help bring about lasting relief.
Visit Dr. Oliver to discuss your options for your pain relief.
Dr. Oliver is a member of Signature Orthopedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christian P. Oliver, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Fellowship, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Medical School, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Work Injuries
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Pain Management
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Christian P. Oliver, MD
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Association
Office Information for Dr. Christian P. Oliver, MD
Signature Orhopedics - West County
845 North New Ballas Court
St. Louis, MO 63141
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: November 13, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.