Meet Dr. Jason Arora, DO
Dr. Arora is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist with Atlantic Spine Center.
He specializes in interventional spine and pain management, using non-surgical treatments to help patients find relief and return to everyday activities.
Dr. Arora at a Glance
- He uses an array of minimally invasive methods, such as injections and physical therapy, to manage painful back and neck conditions.
- Dr. Arora is also an active researcher and educator, teaching medical students how to perform advanced spine treatment techniques.
Dr. Arora is a member of Atlantic Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jason Arora, DO Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic, Philadelphia, PA
- Intern, Christ Hospital Intern, Jersey City, NJ
- Residency, Rusk Institute at New York University, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Champlain Spine and Pain Management, Plattsburgh, NY
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Endoscopic Foraminotomy
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
- Spinal Probing
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Jason Arora, DO
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Jason Arora, DO
Profile last updated: July 12, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.