The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Kaliq Chang, MD
Dr. Dr. Kaliq Chang is a board certified, fellowship-trained Interventional Pain Physician in New York, NY who specializes in holistic and innovative treatments to spine-related conditions. Dr. Chang tailors treatments to each individual, knowing that customized treatment plans are the best way to maximize success.
Dr. Kaliq Chang is passionate about helping individuals overcome their pain. That is why Dr. Chang is part of the team that makes up Atlantic Spine Center. With their commitment to honesty and compassion, they value open communication and an individualized approach to ensure each patient receives the best care possible.
Directions to our primary location in
How Kaliq Chang, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Bone Spurs
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Interventional Pain Management
- Pain Management
Accolades for Kaliq Chang, MD
- Fellowship, Pain Management - Weill-Cornell Medical Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
Office Information for Kaliq Chang, MD
Atlantic Spine Center
475 Prospect Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
Profile last updated: June 13, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.