The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD
Dr. Onibokun is a board-certified neurosurgeon with San Jose Neurospine.
He specializes in minimally invasive spinal decompression, motion-preserving spinal technologies, endoscopic spinal fusion, computer-assisted surgery, complex spinal reconstruction, chiari decompression, transphenoidal surgery, and microvascular decompression surgery.
Dr. Onibokun at a Glance
- He has performed more than 2,000 successful operations, helping patients recover mobility and experience lasting relief.
- He is an active member of several professional societies, including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, and North American Spine Society.
Visit Dr. Onibokun for high-quality surgical and non-surgical care for your back and neck pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD Can Help You
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Adebukola Onibokun, MD
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Profile last updated: June 27, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.