Meet Dr. Akwasi Ofori Boah, MD
Dr. Boah is a board-eligible neurosurgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He specializes in adult spinal deformity, oncologic spinal neurosurgery, craniocervical junction and hyperhidrosis.
Dr. Boah at a Glance
- Dr. Boah is the author of several research papers and book chapters. He has also given presentations at several locations, such as the NYU Department of Neurosurgery and the annual NMA Section of Neurology and Neurosurgery Gathering.
- He is a member of several professional organizations, including AANS, Alpha Omega Alpha, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
Dr. Boah aims to provide you with expert spine care.
Dr. Boah is a member of Texas Back Institute.
"My goal is to be extremely kind, always available, and effective for each patient throughout their treatment process."
How Dr. Akwasi Ofori Boah, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Nuerosurgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Surgical Residency, Neurological, New York School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Surgical Internship, New York School of Medicine, NY
- Medical School, Morehouse School of Medicine Atlanta, GA
- Undergraduate Studies, B.S. Interdisciplinary Health, St. Joseph’s University Philadelphia, PA
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Head Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Akwasi Ofori Boah, MD
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- President, Georgia's Gamma Chapter AOA Honor Society
- Pathology Award May 2006
- Curtis L. Parker Research Day Presenter Honorary Mention
- Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience Award May 2006
- Achievement Scholarship May 2005
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- National Medical Association
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- Society for Neuro-Oncology
- National MS Society
- Board Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Akwasi Ofori Boah, MD
3537 S Interstate 35 E
Denton, TX 76208
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Visit Dr. Boah's Profile on the Texas Back Institute Website
'Like' Texas Back Institute on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.