Meet Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
Dr. Beykovsky is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Neurologic Associates of Wisconsin.
He offers cutting-edge, compassionate care for patients with spine and brain conditions.
Dr. Beykovsky at a Glance
- His medical interests include minimally invasive spine surgery, complex spine surgery, brain and spine trauma, functional neurosurgery, motion preservation surgery, and artificial disc replacement.
- He is fluent in Spanish.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Beykovsky.
My priority is the wellness of the patient.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Aneurism / Atereriovenous Malformations
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Fusion
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- I Fuse Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Surgery
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- PLIF: Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
- American Academy of Neurosurgery
- American Medical Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society (WMS)
- WMS Board of Directors, Ethics Committee and Executive Committee
- Board-Certified: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
Profile last updated: October 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.