Meet Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
Dr. Beykovsky is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Neurologic Associates of Wisconsin.
He offers cutting-edge, compassionate care for patients with spine and brain conditions.
Dr. Beykovsky at a Glance
- His medical interests include minimally invasive spine surgery, complex spine surgery, brain and spine trauma, functional neurosurgery, motion preservation surgery, and artificial disc replacement.
- He is fluent in Spanish.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Beykovsky.
My priority is the wellness of the patient.
How Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
- American Academy of Neurosurgery
- American Medical Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society (WMS)
- WMS Board of Directors, Ethics Committee and Executive Committee
- Board-Certified: American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Beykovsky, MD
Ascension - Columbia St. Mary's Hospital
2350 N. Lake Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53211
Tuesday 8:30 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:30 - 5:00
Thursday 8:30 - 5:00
Friday 8:30 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.