Meet Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. He is a leader in treating brain and peripheral nerve disorders with the most innovative techniques available.
Areas of expertise for Dr. Thomas include neck and low back pain, discectomy and fusion for cervical disc disease, lumbar fusion, decompression for cervical and lumbar spinal stenosis, craniotomy, carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve decompression.
Dr. Thomas at a Glance
- Dr. Thomas strives to deliver care with a compassionate and personal approach, paying thorough attention to each patient’s questions and concerns.
- He was named central Arkansas’ best neurosurgeon by Arkansas Democrat Gazette.
Discover the advantages of choosing to receive care from Dr. Thomas and his team at Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
Dr. Thomas is an investor in Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
How Dr. Brad Thomas, MD Can Help You
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
- American Medical Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic
5 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
Visit the Arkansas Surgical Hospital Website
'Like' Arkansas Surgical Hospital on Facebook
Follow Arkansas Surgical Hospital on YouTube
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital 5201 Northshore Drive North Little Rock, AR 72118 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.