The following is a
Meet Dr. Charles B. Stillerman, MD, FACS
Dr. Stillerman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He specializes in thoracic and lumbar spine trauma, and he offers an array of treatments designed to help you return to optimal activity.
Dr. Stillerman at a Glance
- Dr. Stillerman is trained in spinal reconstruction/stabilization and spinal cord injury.
- He has been named as one of the Best Doctor's in America by Castle Connolly.
If your back is in pain, join Dr. Stillerman.
Dr. Stillerman is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
Directions to our primary location in Jefferson, NJ
How Dr. Charles B. Stillerman, MD, FACS Can Help You
- MD, Loyola School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- BS, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Charles B. Stillerman, MD, FACS
Dr. Stillerman saved my husband's life. If it wasn't for him, I would be a widow, and my children would have grown up without a father. I know God put him in our life for a reason. I just wish we could have moved him with us when my husband retired.
At risk of becoming a quadriplegic after my car rolled over me, it’s amazing. I’m now walking and doing everyday tasks – like brushing my teeth and using a fork. I’m reading to my kids, feeding them and enjoying time with my husband. I am so grateful I can do these things again. Dr. Stillerman saved my life. He made decisions that were crucial to my well-being … decisions that enabled me to be the miracle I am today. I can’t thank him enough.
— Kathy M.
When I was injured while on active duty, it took five years before a doctor could figure out my pains. Dr. Stillerman was this man, and when I nearly died from brain hemorrhaging, he saved my life. I would not be here today if it not for him. He was always there to answer my questions and has a great bedside manner. My wife and two daughters thank him every day in their prayers. I wish Dr. Stillerman nothing but the best.
1 / 3
Accolades for Dr. Charles B. Stillerman, MD, FACS
- Spine Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Former Director of Spine Surgery, University of Southern California Department of Neurosurgery
- Published in numerous journals and textbooks
- Lecturer, spinal disorders and injuries
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Neurologic Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurosurgical Society of America
- Several Joint Sections of AANS-CNS
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Best Doctors in America Award, Castle-Connolly
Office Information for Dr. Charles B. Stillerman, MD, FACS
781 Route 15 South Jefferson, NJ 07849 Driving Directions
781 Route 15 South
Jefferson, NJ 07849
Monday: 10:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 5:00
- 310 Madison Avenue Suite 300 Morristown, NJ 07960 Driving Directions
- 11 Overlook Road Suite 180 Summit, NJ 07901 Driving Directions
- 400 Frank W. Burr Boulevard Teaneck, NJ 07666 Driving Directions
- 3700 Route 33 Neptune, NJ 07753 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.