The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
Dr. Taylor is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He specializes in neurological surgery and endovascular neurosurgery.
Dr. Taylor at a Glance
- Dr. Taylor provides leading-edge treatment options for individuals with painful back and neck conditions.
- He is the vice-chair and residency program director in the department of neurosurgery
Discuss your pain with Dr. Taylor.
Dr. Tayloris a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Residency, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Internship, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Medical School, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Acute Pain
- Balance Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Vascular Malformations
- CT Scan
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Interventional Pain Management
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Microvascular Decompression
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Treatment
Accolades for Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
- Fellowship, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology - University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Christopher L. Taylor, MD
900 Camino de Salud NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 26, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.