Meet Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
Dr. Nehls is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He treats patients with brain, spine, and spinal cord disorders, and he has deep expertise in cervical spine conditions.
Dr. Nehls at a Glance
- Dr. Nehls was the first surgeon in the region to implant the Prestige artificial cervical disc, teaches other surgeons how to use the Prodisc-C artificial disc, and is a Clinical Full Professor at the University of Washington.
- He utilizes minimally invasive spine surgery techniques when possible.
Dr. Nehls is committed to your relief.
Dr. Nehls is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spinal Disorders
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Pituitary Tumors
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vascular Malformations
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty
- Complex Spine Instrumentation
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Total Disc Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
- Fellowship - University of Glasgow, Scotland
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
Franciscan Neurosurgery Associates at St. Joseph
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Profile last updated: May 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.