Meet Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
Dr. Nehls is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Spine Program.
He treats patients with brain, spine, and spinal cord disorders, and he has deep expertise in cervical spine conditions.
Dr. Nehls at a Glance
- Dr. Nehls was the first surgeon in the region to implant the Prestige artificial cervical disc, teaches other surgeons how to use the Prodisc-C artificial disc, and is a Clinical Full Professor at the University of Washington.
- He utilizes minimally invasive spine surgery techniques when possible.
Dr. Nehls is committed to your relief.
Dr. Nehls is a member of Franciscan Spine Program
How Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
- Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Medical School, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pituitary Disorders
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Upper Back Pain
- Vascular Malformations
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Nehls, MD, FACS
Franciscan Neurosurgery Associates at St. Joseph
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit the Franciscan Spine Program Website
Like Franciscan Spine Program on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.