Meet Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD
Dr. Wells-Roth is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He specializes in complex spine surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Wells-Roth at a Glance
- Dr. Wells-Roth has received extensive training in interventional neuroradiology as well as skull base neurovascular surgery.
- He and the team at Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists treat a broad range of spinal disorders, such as compression fractures, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, stenosis, sciatica, scoliosis, tumors and more.
For complete spine care, talk to Dr. Wells-Roth.
Dr. Wells-Roth is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD Can Help You
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis/Spinal Fracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD
Dr. Wells-Roth literally gave me my life back. After over a year of agonizing back pain, he performed a new type of surgery called coflex. This was after three orthopedic surgeons told me spinal fusion was my only option. Needless to say, Dr. Wells-Roth was right, and they were wrong! I had the surgery in June and was playing golf after four weeks and tennis after six months. I am totally pain free!— Ray G.
I never thought a neurosurgeon would actually come and speak to me before and after surgery. Dr. Wells-Roth was possibly the most caring doctor I have ever dealt with … and this is very important with the type of surgery I had. He made me feel totally at ease as he explained what to expect during and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.— Vitals.com
Accolades for Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD
- Fellowship Training - Interventional Neuroradiology and Skull Base Neurovascular Surgery
- Board Certiifed, American Board of Neurosurgery
Office Information for Dr. David Wells-Roth, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.