Meet Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
Dr. Tran is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in minimally invasive brain and spine surgery.
Dr. Tran at a Glance
- Dr. Tran expertly performs minimally invasive laminectomies, spinal fusions, and endoscopic brain tumor surgeries.
- He takes a compassionate, empathetic, and collaborative approach to neurosurgical problems.
Dr. Tran looks forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Dr. Tran is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Hoan Tran, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carotid Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Intracranial Aneurysm
- Neck Pain
- Pituitary Diseases / Disorders
- Spine Pain
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Back Surgery
- Brain Surgery
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Complex Spine Instrumentation
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain Tumor Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurointensive Care
- Pain Pumps
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
- Adjunct professor at Pacific Northwest University
- Preceptor for the Physician’s Assistant Program at the University of Washington
- Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Washington State Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Profile last updated: May 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.