The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
Dr. Tran is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in minimally invasive brain and spine surgery.
Dr. Tran at a Glance
- Dr. Tran expertly performs minimally invasive laminectomies, spinal fusions, and endoscopic brain tumor surgeries.
- He takes a compassionate, empathetic, and collaborative approach to neurosurgical problems.
Dr. Tran looks forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Dr. Tran is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Hoan Tran, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Medical School, Ross University School of Medicine, Picard Beach, Dominica
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pituitary Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Brain Surgery
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurointensive Care
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Pain Pumps
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
- Adjunct professor at Pacific Northwest University
- Preceptor for the Physician’s Assistant Program at the University of Washington
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Washington State Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Hoan Tran, MD
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.