Meet Dr. Imran Fayaz, MD
Dr. Fayaz is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon and founder of Brain & Spine Institute of North Houston.
He specializes in general neurosurgery, treating brain tumors, cerebral aneurysms, and spinal disorders.
Dr. Fayaz at a Glance
- Dr. Fayaz is known for his clear, helpful communication both with patients and referring physicians.
- He offers non-surgical and surgical care for patients with painful spine conditions. To determine the treatment plan accurately, he performs thorough clinical and diagnostic assessments.
Dr. Fayaz is determined to alleviate your pain.
Dedication to my work and the trust of my patients are my greatest treasures.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Imran Fayaz, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Fellowship- St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
- Residency - University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Medical School - Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spine Conditions
- Spine Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Imran Fayaz, MD
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery with a special emphasis on disorders of the spine, skull base and peripheral nerves - St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, Canada
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Texas Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- North American Skull Base Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Imran Fayaz, MD
The Brain and Spine Institute of North Houston
1111 Medical Plaza Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Most Insurances Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: August 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.