Meet Dr. Jang Yoon, MD, MSc
Dr. Yoon is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He specializes in spine surgery, offering a range of procedures and minimally invasive options for both the lumbar and cervical spine.
Dr. Yoon at a Glance
- Dr. Yoon has deep exertise in evaluating and treating complex spinal conditions, such as tumors, fractures, and degenerative disorders.
- He provides individually tailored care that fits the specific medical history and goals of each patient.
Dr. Yoon is dedicated to helping you find lasting relief.
Dr. Yoon is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jang Yoon, MD, MSc Can Help You
- MD – Georgetown University
- Residency – Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship – University of Miami Hospital and Clinic
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pituitary Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Stimulation
- Pituitary Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Jang Yoon, MD, MSc
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery, University of Pennsylvania
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Joint American Association of Neurological Surgeons/ Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Office Information for Dr. Jang Yoon, MD, MSc
801 Spruce Street
Spruce Building, 3rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Most Insurances Accepted
1865 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Profile last updated: October 18, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.