Meet Dr. John Hain, MD
Dr. Hain is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Nebraska Spine Hospital.
He provides diagnosis and treatment for patients with a variety of conditions involving the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves.
Dr. Hain at a Glance
- Dr. Hain has interest in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery, disc herniation, spinal tumors, spinal fusion, spinal deformity, spinal cord decompression, traumatic spinal injury, and artificial disc surgery.
- After medical school, he received additional training in minimally invasive spine surgery at the prestigious South Florida Spine Institute.
Dr. Hain is committed to your relief.
Dr. Hain is a member of Nebraska Spine Hospital.
Additional locations across the region including Lincoln, Fremont, Columbus, Grand Island, Lexington, and Shenandoah, IA.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. John Hain, MD Can Help You
- Residency, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia
- Medical School, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Disorders
- Spine Infections
- Spine Injuries
- Spine Pain
- Spine Problems
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Disk Surgery On Back And Neck
- Fluoroscopic Guided Procedures
- Fracture Care
- Injections / Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- X-Ray Services
Accolades for Dr. John Hain, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons Transitional Member
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons Transitional Member
- Golden Key Honorary
- Beta Beta Beta Honorary
- Mortar Board Honorary
- Phi Beta Kappa Honorary
Office Information for Dr. John Hain, MD
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center
13616 California Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Monday: 5:30 - 5:00
Tuesday: 5:30 - 5:00
Wednesday: 5:30 - 5:00
Thursday: 5:30 - 5:00
Friday: 5:30 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.