Meet Dr. Jonas Gopez, MD
Dr. Gopez is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
His areas of practice and research include spinal trauma, complex spinal surgery, sacroiliac joint fusion surgery, traumatic brain injury, brain tumor surgery, and neuromodulation procedures for pain management.
Dr. Gopez at a Glance
- Dr. Gopez is particularly interested in sports medicine and concussions.
- He has published numerous articles on spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries, and has participated in multiple presentations throughout the country.
Dr. Gopez is determined to help you find lasting relief.
Dr. Gopez is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
How Dr. Jonas Gopez, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Concussion Management
- Sports Medicine
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jonas Gopez, MD
Accolades for Dr. Jonas Gopez, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Jonas Gopez, MD
Neurosurgical Associates of Abington
1200 Old York Road
Abington, PA 19001
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.