Meet Dr. Jonas J. Gopez, MD
Dr. Gopez is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
His areas of practice and research include spinal trauma, complex spinal surgery, sacroiliac joint fusion surgery, traumatic brain injury, brain tumor surgery, and neuromodulation procedures for pain management.
Dr. Gopez at a Glance
- Dr. Gopez is particularly interested in sports medicine and concussions.
- He has published numerous articles on spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries, and has participated in multiple presentations throughout the country.
Dr. Gopez is determined to help you find lasting relief.
Dr. Gopez is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jonas J. Gopez, MD Can Help You
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Concussion Management
- Lower Back Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Upper Back Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jonas J. Gopez, MD
“At every step of the way, from the neurologist’s office to the ETC to my operation and inpatient stay, I was treated with compassion and empathy. I always felt I had chosen the right place for my care.”— Melissa
“When I woke up [from surgery], I got out of bed and used the walker right away, and walked up and down the floor three times. A nurse asked why I was crying – I told her it was happy tears. I had instant relief from the unbearable pain that had gone up and down my legs, my whole back. I have since told three people who are having similar pain to have the surgery – you don’t have to live like that. Get relief now!”— Edwin
“After spinal surgery, I was able to do what I’ve wanted to do for 30 years – hike in the Himalayas!”— Linda
Accolades for Dr. Jonas J. Gopez, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Jonas J. Gopez, MD
Neurosurgical Associates of Abington - Jefferson Health
2510 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Many Insurance Plans Accepted; Call to Verify
Profile last updated: March 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.