Meet Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin, MD
Dr. Baskin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He offers a broad range of care for patients with spinal problems related to degenerative arthritic disease (spinal stenosis or herniated discs), disruption of normal spinal mechanical stability (traumatic and osteoporotic fracture injury), and tumors of the spinal cord and spinal column.
Dr. Baskin at a Glance
- Dr. Baskin has expertise in performing complex spine surgery, utilizing minimally invasive techniques of spinal decompression and fracture stabilization, and conducting image-guided neurosurgery for brain tumors and spinal stabilization.
- He is dedicated to optimizing his patients’ quality of life by using the least invasive means of care available.
Dr. Baskin is committed to your recovery.
Dr. Baskin is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
How Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- M.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- B.S.,Tufts University, Boston, MA
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Brain Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Stabilization
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin, MD
— KG Maris
— Patient Reviews
Accolades for Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin, MD
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, The Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Published in numerous journals and textbooks
- Lecturer, Spinal Reconstructive Surgery, Neuroendoscopy, Hydrocephalus and Vascular Neurosurgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Fellow, American College of Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin, MD
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.