Meet Dr. Joseph Ho, MD
Dr. Ho is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery.
He provides expertise in neurointerventional surgery and cerebrovascular neurosurgery, specializing in neurocritical care and general brain and spine surgery.
Dr. Ho at a Glance
- Dr. Ho taught neuroanatomy and neurosurgery to medical students, and he published original research articles and review papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- He completed a neurointerventional surgery fellowship at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and has been a Howard Hughes Research Scholar at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
For high-quality spine care, visit Dr. Ho.
Dr. Ho is a member of Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
I strive to provide compassionate and individualized guidance in helping patients decide their goals and best course of treatment for reaching those goals.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joseph Ho, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Pituitary Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Brain Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Neurocritical Care Surgery
- Neurointerventional Surgery
- Pituitary Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Joseph Ho, MD
- Fellowship, Neurointerventional Surgery - University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Joseph Ho, MD
615 Lilly Road
Olympia, WA 98506
Profile last updated: May 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.