The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kenneth Crandall, MD
Dr. Crandall is a board-eligible and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He performs complex, minimally invasive spine surgery. He works closely with patients in order to help them find pain relief and a lasting recovery.
Dr. Crandall at a Glance
- He was the chief resident in neurosurgery at the University of Maryland Medical Center and the VA Hospital in Baltimore.
- He serves as an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of Maryland.
Talk to Dr. Crandall about your back and neck pain.
Dr. Crandall is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kenneth Crandall, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - University of Miami Department of Neurosurgery
- Residency, Neurosurgery - University of Maryland Medical Center
- Medical Degree - University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Epidural Abscess
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kenneth Crandall, MD
- Served in the Civil Air Patrol of the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Maryland
- Board-Eligible Neurosurgeon
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American Cancer Society Summer Research Fellowship
- U.S. Congressional Award
Office Information for Dr. Kenneth Crandall, MD
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.