The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kevin A. Vaught, MD
Dr. Vaught is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Regional Brain & Spine.
He and his colleagues specialize in spinal surgery, brain surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, peripheral nerve surgery, and more.
Dr. Vaught at a Glance
- Dr. Vaught has deep expertise in treating complex spine, brain, and peripheral nerve conditions. He helps coordinate neurosurgical and pain management care with his associates.
- In 2006, he became a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a noted public speaker, giving several presentations on neurology.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaught.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin A. Vaught, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kevin A. Vaught, MD
- Chief of Staff – Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Board of Directors - Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Clinical Facilitator for Kyphon, training spine surgeons in Kyphoplasty procedures
- Provider of neurological sports medicine to Southeast Missouri State University Athletic program
- U.S. Army Reserve - Major, 1993-2002, Honorable Discharge
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Neurocritical Care Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kevin A. Vaught, MD
434 N. West Street, Medical Services Build A - Suite 202
Perryville, MO 63775
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.