Meet Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
Dr. Chapple is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He is dedicated to diagnosing and treating disorders that affect the entire nervous system, including the brain, spine and neurovascular system.
Dr. Chapple at a Glance
- Dr. Chapple is experienced in complex spine surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He has been published in several medical journals, including the Neurosurgical Focus Journal, where he highlighted the treatment of wide-neck aneurysms.
For help with your back or neck pain, visit Dr. Chapple.
Dr. Chapple is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
How Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD Can Help You
- MD, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Decompression Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
— Jaclyn A.
— Stephanie G.
Accolades for Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
- Fellowship - Endovascular Neurosurgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Former Chief Resident, Neurological Surgery - The Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Published in numerous medical journals and text books including: The Neurosurgical Focus Journal
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.