Meet Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
Dr. Chapple is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He is dedicated to diagnosing and treating disorders that affect the entire nervous system, including the brain, spine and neurovascular system.
Dr. Chapple at a Glance
- Dr. Chapple is experienced in complex spine surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He has been published in several medical journals, including the Neurosurgical Focus Journal, where he highlighted the treatment of wide-neck aneurysms.
For help with your back or neck pain, visit Dr. Chapple.
Dr. Chapple is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD Can Help You
- MD, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Low Back Surgery
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Thoracic Laminectomy
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
I owe my life to Dr. Chapple and his team. I'm two months post stroke and able to walk, talk, eat and drive! Even though I don't remember that day at all, my family has filled me in on it. If that doesn't deserve five stars, I'm not sure what does! Thank you again!— Jaclyn A.
I am immensely grateful to Dr. Chapple and his team for saving my life on February 18, 2015. I had a chronic to acute subdural hematoma. It was large, with 1.1 CM midline shift and cerebral edema. Dr. Chapple performed a craniotomy, and I walked out four days later. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You rock! And I would recommend you to anyone in need.— Stephanie G.
Accolades for Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
- Fellowship - Endovascular Neurosurgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Former Chief Resident, Neurological Surgery - The Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Published in numerous medical journals and text books including: The Neurosurgical Focus Journal
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kyle Chapple, MD
Profile last updated: June 5, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.