Meet Dr. Lynn McGrath, Jr., MD
Dr. McGrath is a neurosurgeon with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
He specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery using both traditional open as well as cutting-edge minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgical techniques
Dr. McGrath at a Glance
- Dr. McGrath is committed to utilizing this wide range of capabilities to tailor an approach uniquely suited to each patient.
- He is is internationally renowned as an innovator working to develop diagnostic tools using artificial intelligence, work for which he was named the Congress of Neurological Surgeons “Innovator of the Year” in 2019.
- He is also an acclaimed speaker and education who has given more than 30 invited lectures around the world about advanced minimally invasive spine surgery techniques, neurosurgical applications of machine learning, and cutting-edge diagnostic methods for concussion and traumatic brain injury.
Dr. McGrath provides exceptional care and utilizes techniques in minimally invasive approaches to the spine in order to continuously improve patient outcomes.
Dr. McGrath is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
How Dr. Lynn McGrath, Jr., MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- MD, College of Medicine, University of Central Florida, Orlando, 2013
- BA, Dartmouth College, 2007
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Office Information for Dr. Lynn McGrath, Jr., MD
Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care
240 East 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00- 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center 61-34 188th Street 2nd Floor: Suite 214 Fresh Meadows, NY 11365 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.