Meet Dr. Muhammad Omar Chohan, MD
Dr. Chohan is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He specializes in comprehensive surgical care for patients with primary and metastatic brain and spine tumors.
Dr. Chohan at a Glance
- Dr. Chohan maintains a particular focus is in the care of spine tumors, where he uses sophisticated techniques like stereotactic radiosurgery.
- He received extensive training in minimally invasive endoscopic neurosurgery at New York’s Weill Cornell Medical College.
For premium spine care, discuss your options with Dr. Chohan.
Dr. Chohan is a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Muhammad Omar Chohan, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Insular Gliomas
- Metastatic Spine Tumors
- Pineal Region Tumors
- Pituitary Tumors
- Primary Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Vestibular Schwannomas
- Brain Stereotactic Radiosurgery (Gamma knife and LINAC)
- Cervical Fusion
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Lumbar Fusion
- Spine Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SBRT)
Accolades for Dr. Muhammad Omar Chohan, MD
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery - Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center/Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Society for Neuro-Oncology
- AANS/CNS Section on Tumors
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- AANS/CNS Cerebrovascular section
Office Information for Dr. Muhammad Omar Chohan, MD
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.