Meet Dr. Nader Dahdaleh, MD
Dr. Dahdaleh is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of adult degenerative spinal disease, spinal deformity, spinal column injuries, spinal tumors, spinal trauma, and more.
Dr. Dahdaleh at a Glance
- Dr. Dahdaleh has deep expertise applying advanced, minimally invasive techniques to treat degenerative spinal disorders.
- He has over 100 peer-reviewed papers and chapters, and is a regular speak at international medical conferences.
Dr. Dahdaleh is available to help you with your spinal needs.
Dr. Dahdaleh is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
How Dr. Nader Dahdaleh, MD Can Help You
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Craniovertebral Junction Disorders
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Tumor Resection
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spinal Infections Treatment
- Spinal Trauma Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Nader Dahdaleh, MD
- Fellowship, Adult Deformity/Scoliosis Surgery - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Office Information for Dr. Nader Dahdaleh, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.