Meet Dr. Nilesh A. Vyas, MD
Dr. Vyas is a board-certified neurosurgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
He utilizes years of surgical and clinical experience to effectively treat cerebrovascular and spinal disorders.
Dr. Vyas at a Glance
- Dr. Vyas is committed to helping his patients heal and thrive, taking a personal approach to each patient, and offering them the best surgical option for their lifestyle.
- He is currently the Director of Cerebrovascular Neurological Surgery and the Director of Inova Medical Group - Neurosurgery.
Dr. Vyas is determined to help you find lasting relief.
Dr. Vyas is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nilesh A. Vyas, MD Can Help You
- Medical School, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery - MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Residency, Neurological Surgery - Washington University School of Medicine, MO
- Fellowship, Cranial Neurosurgery - University of Miami School of Medicine
- Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Nilesh A. Vyas, MD
"Dr. Vyas is an excellent doctor. He took care of every detail of my surgery. He made sure to take care of everything so my brain surgery would come out fine. It did, and I have seen improvement in how I feel. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anybody looking to have a brain surgery."—
"Dr. Vyas is excellent! He explains everything and is very calm - which made me feel more comfortable! I think he's a wonderful and caring doctor!!"—
"great experience. I was impressed with how much time Dr Vyas actually spent with me. I very much liked him and appreciated his directness."—
"Dr. Nylesh is very professional, thoughtful and personable in addition to being clear about his impressions related to my cervical spine problem. I am grateful for having been referred to Dr. Nylesh."—
"Great experience with Dr. Vyas. He listened, answered questions, and was willing to address the issue head-on."—
Accolades for Dr. Nilesh A. Vyas, MD
- Fellowship - University of Miami School of Medicine, Cranial Neurosurgery, 2008 - 2009
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Nilesh A. Vyas, MD
The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
8503 Arlington Blvd.
Fairfax, VA 22031
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Call to Verify
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Virginia Health
- Workers Compensation
Leesburg, VA 20176
Profile last updated: April 5, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.