Meet Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
Dr. Connolly is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise spans a wide array of spinal conditions. Whether you have lower back pain due to injury or cervical degenerative disc disease, Dr. Connolly is determined to help you find lasting relief.
Dr. Connolly at a Glance
- He is trained to perform microsurgery and gamma knife procedures.
- Patients appreciate that he explains conditions and treatments clearly, shows concern, and gives understandable instructions.
Visit Dr. Connolly for spine care.
Dr. Connolly is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD Can Help You
- MD – University of Maryland
- Residency – Indiana University Hospital
- Fellowship – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Pain Management
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
Accolades for Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Stereotactic an Functional Neurosurgery
- Temple University MBA Advisory Board
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Patrick J. Connolly, MD
Penn Neurosurgery- Virtua Mt. Holly
217 Madison Avenue
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
Visit Dr. Connolly's Profile on the Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
- Penn Medicine Cherry Hill 1865 Route 70 East Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.